Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Woof

While digging through the stamps, I found this pet set that I had never inked up.  That should NEVER happen!!  Well, time to hit the ink pad and create!

Everyone loves their pets and I have a suitcase of scraps to use up!  I started by stamping bones and paw prints on white cardstock.  The black stripe paper with hearts is scraps from a card camp we did.  Scraps of black and red finsih the scrap useage!


Hope you aren't having a ruff day and this card made you smile.
Take It Make It Challenge: March
Send A Smile 4 Kids
Word Art Wednesday
Hiding In My Craft Room

http://cupcakeinspirations.blogspot.com/2018/03/cic441-your-next-stamp.html

4 comments:

  1. Great use of scraps and with an adorable dog image for your focal! Thanks for sharing at HIMCR's super scraps Saturday challenge! Becca~DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sweet and lovely card. Thanks for joining our challenge at Cupcake Inspiration!
    Danijela-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you used your stamp set at last!
    Thank you for sharing with Hiding in my Craft Room!
    Susan
    HIMCR Challenges
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww what a cute scrappy puppy card! I'm so glad you shared this with us at Cupcake Inspirations this week! Wendy DT

    ReplyDelete