Friday, August 25, 2017

Peace ATC

With everything going on all over the world these days, we need a little peace!  Everytime I see the peace sign in jewlry, I buy it...don't ask me why.  Perhaps it reminds me of the tie dye and peace emblems from my childhood.

After making the background, a stencil was used.  Paint was applied to  the A  and it was stamped.  The rest  of the  word  was stamped  and silver  thread and a peace charm was added.




Wishing you a peaceful day.


Peace ATC is linked to:
Simon Says

2 comments:

  1. This ATC is amazing! I am in love with your color pattern and how it all radiates from the yellow and red center-point. The letter A has such a great artistic look and I love how it's a unique part of the word "Peace." Really lovely work here and I'm so glad you shared your talents with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful ATC Jerrie and how right you are...thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete