Thursday, February 16, 2017

Oh Happy Day

Oh happy day when the first butterfly appears after the winter thaw.  The way they float so gracefully through the air and just once in a while land on you.

Using some patterned background paper, I used my favorite craftroom tool.  My heat embosser is probably the olderst tool I have.  It is used to speed the drying process, magically melt embossing powder and on cold days when I am embossing a shot of hot air warms me.




Oh Happy Day is linked to:
Simon Says
TTCRD week of Feb 14 through Feb 20

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Jerrie!! Really love how the butterflies pop on your design! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card Jerrie and I still love to watch that embossing powder magically melt...thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...hugs Kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful creation.
    Thanks for playing with us at TTCRD.
    Hugs!
    Farida

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Jerrie, you know how I am about butterflies!

    ReplyDelete