Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Framed Floral

I think I have fallen in love.  Not with the human kind, with a stamp set!  I just got this Scribbly Splattery Grunge set and have used it repeatedly.  Usually I use a few of the stamps in the set but with this set, I have used most of the stamps.  This set will be my go to set of the year and by the end of the year, I will use each stamp in the set!!

My embossing powder has been neglected so it is time to open those jars and use that heat tool...besides, using the heat tool is a quick warm up during winter!!  I used the alphabet stamp from this set and embossed it in white inside the frame.

This is a clean and layered card.




Here are the challenges my card is entered in:
TTCRD
Simon Says Monday
Simon Says Wednesday
Work It Wednesday
The Card Concept
Color Throwdown
 STAMPlorations


13 comments:

  1. I can see why you have fallen in love - great creation!

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Jerrie!! Love your design with your new stash! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blooms are so pretty! I love your design. Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful take on the throwdown colors! Thanks so much for joining our challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello jerri! sweet card, luv the flower and your design! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your take on the photo! Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice mix of black and white background with soft pastels. Thank you for joining us over Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet card!m love those flowers and the collage look! So glad you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty take on the colour challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great design! Thank you playing along with us at CTD this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your layout and olour combo. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your use of soft colours against the black details. A great design. Thank you so much for joining us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete