Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Beautiful Bottles

Day two of release week and Beautiful Bottles is making it's debut.  This stamp set has some awesome sentiments.  My favorite is "Happy girls are the prettiest".  What an uplifting sentiment and what girl would not love to receive a card made for them with that sentiment?





I had a charm that fit perfectly on top of the bottle.  Once the bottles were colored, a liquid glaze was put on the contents.  A few splatters and I am ready to send this card out!





Thanks for stopping by and there are still 3 new releases to show you over the next 3 days!  The new challenge starts on August 21.  What image are you going to use to join us?






9 comments:

  1. What a beautiful watercolor Jerrie and I like how you used all the birds in your Tweet Tweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cool set and I just love how you've used them on your design here Jerrie!! Stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card and the fab background. I love this new vintage bottle set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  5. Fun and girly...I love it :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the splatters - this set has been amazing and so much creative vision here. Awesome bg.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE the fun background you created for your bottles, Jerrie! This is SO pretty! I adore the little flower you added, as well! Thank you for all you do at MHKDesigns! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card! That charm works so great on top of that bottle! And those splatters are fun!

    ReplyDelete