Wednesday, June 15, 2016

MHK Designer Inspiration: Jerrie


Little boy blue, come blow your horn..the sheeps in the meadow, the cows in the corn.
Being from Wisconsin, our landscape is full of barns, cows and tractors.

I have always liked this image and with a little color and patterened paper, this is truely a card that fits Wisconsin!  Since June is dairy month, this is the perfect month to showcase the Friendship digi set from MHK Designs.






I hope you join us this month for the challenge!  There are great sets available at MHK Designs.




4 comments:

  1. I love the country feel to your design here Jerrie!! Really cute image and the papers mix wonderfully well together with your design here!! Coming from the Midwest myself...we see lots of cows! :) LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet, Jerrie! I LOVE the way you colored the image--and the patterned papers are fab, too! That denim flower is the perfect addition, too! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool image Jerrie and I love the card. I have sent you an email. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous layers and such gorgeous papers you used to accent that charming image!! What a great card!!

    ReplyDelete