Sunday, February 28, 2016

Happy Birthday Cheaters



I have some sisters that have hit or are slightly under the fifty mark.   You know that time in life where you hold things a little farther away or squint your eyes to try and make out the words.

When we get together they are all reaching for our cheaters.  I thought it would be fun to make them a birthday card with blinged up cheaters.

My sister Julie, has hit the fifty mark and she needed a card that was a little more retro.  She has cheaters in all colors all over her house!


 




I made a bright and wild  one for my younger sister who has not yet hit fifty but is getting close..





I love these blinged out cheater cards and I hope my sisters like them too!  Oh, I should add,   my third sister and my sister in law will get these cards for their birthday this year too!!  Do not feel to sorry for them though...I have to wear magnified glasses and my magnified glasses look like birth control glasses!!

Happy Birthday Cheaters is linked to:

 Sieze The Birthday
 The Friday Mashup







10 comments:

  1. Such a great card! Love the glasses, they are awesome!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that big glasses
    cool idea dear Jerrie
    and I love the blinged out cheater cards is cool
    lovely idea and nice flower too
    I want to say congrats on your card with FOX with Tag you are winner at Just us girls challenge yaayyy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable birthday card! I love the eye chart and those blinged out glasses are so cool! Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Rocket Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jerrie this is such a fun card, loving it!! Thank you for joining us over at Friday Mashup.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous, love the glasses, such fun !
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific designs Jerrie! Such fun! Have a lovely week my friend! Hazel xx
    My Card Attic

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh but I need that for my eye doctor it is terrific TFS Craft Rocket Ch Lis DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh! What a cute card! I love the glasses and eye chart sentiment! Thanks for playing along with us at the Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kow the feeling well, great card, thanks for joining in at Craft Rocket, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super stinkin' cute! Love the idea, blinged out cheaters' and all! Thanks so much for being part of our challenge at the Friday Mashup! ~amy

    ReplyDelete