Thursday, February 4, 2016

Fun Mail Envelope

So today in Blogland, I saw the STAMPlorations spotlight project, decorating your envelopes.  I have mailed out cards using clear mailers and have stamped an image on envelopes to match the card inside.  But, I thought, I am getting ready to send out my Coffee Lover's card and how fun would it be to send it in a decorated envelope!

I drew my address area and then used a paint brush to brush on some coffee.  Just a few drops as that is all I had left from this morning!  Then, splatters and the to go coffee cup was stamped.



What a super fun envelope to put the super fun card in.  Hope my CLBH friend likes her special delivery!!

Fun Mail Envelope is linked to:
STAMPlorations

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness this is SO cool!! What an awesome envelope for a coffee lover!

    ReplyDelete